Saturday, December 31, 2022

Decode: 2022 Dump! (1)

 


Ever since googlemail and youtube blocked me from my own email accounts and took down channels ... I am not signed into to youtube, and yet their algorithms/jinns kept aggressively directing stuff towards my phone and apps and my computer/ IP address (esp. throughout the so-called "pandemic").

I mixed what I filtered/ captured from all that targeting ... with a lot of what I spotted online.

May this [elaborate blog string] be helpful for people to save their own souls (if they still have 'em!) from this absolutely Hegelian, ssuicidal/murderous/psychopathic/toxic/moronic and corrupt world of lucifer/ dajjal/ yajuj-majuj (gog-magog)/ demons!

(Apologies ... for I just didn't have the stomach to crop/trim all the screenshots...

... and, surely, the last few discerning ones on Earth wouldn't mind that anyway!)

Decode: 2022 Dump ...

for 2023 !!

...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Guilty Guilty Liars & Hypocrites!!

Guilty: Parents ... and the Establishment/ System (incl. media and society)/ SState as the Parent.   Effects of Frequent Parental Gaslightin...